In using the Sites, you are prohibited from any resale or commercial use of the Sites or any Content (as defined below); any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Sites or any Content; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites or any portion of the Sites may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of T4D. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other intellectual property or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of T4D or our business affiliates without the express written consent of T4D. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing T4D's name or trademarks without the express written consent of T4D. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your unauthorized use of the Sites.
Unless otherwise specified, the Sites are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may display, and subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download, print and copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Sites solely for your own non-commercial use. No rights or licenses to the material or any portion thereof are granted, explicitly or impliedly, and you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, display or transmit any Content without the prior written permission of T4D.
You represent that all of the information, data and other materials you provide on this Site or to T4D through any other means are true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this Site, as appropriate.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
All content available through this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by T4D, its licensors or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws.
T4D grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. Unless indicated to the contrary, you may access, copy, download and print the content available on this Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that appear in the content. T4D or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content available on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in T4D's sole discretion. T4D strictly prohibits any other use of any content available through the Site, including but not limited to:
- Any downloading, copying or other use of the content or the Site for purposes competitive to T4D or for the benefit of another vendor or any third party;
- Any caching, unauthorized linking to the Site or the framing of any content available on the Site;
- Any modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any content, products or services obtained from the Site that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party);
- Any uploading, posting or transmitting of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer;
- Using any hardware or software intended to surreptitiously intercept or otherwise obtain any information (such as system data or personal information) from the Site (including, but not limited to the use of any “scraping” or other data mining techniques, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools); or
- Any action that imposes or may impose (in T4D’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on T4D's infrastructure, or damage or interfere with the proper working of our infrastructure.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site. You may not bypass any measures that have been implemented to prevent or restrict access to this Site. Any unauthorized access to the Site by you (including any such access or use that involves in any way an account you may establish on the Site or any device you may use to access the Site) shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by T4D.
T4D reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site and prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever, and to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. T4D neither warrants nor represents that your use of the content available on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with T4D. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which T4D may be entitled, at law or in equity.
CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit through the Site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site any content that:
- Is confidential, proprietary, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, unlawful, harmful, threatening, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or otherwise gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable U.S. of foreign laws;
- May contain software viruses or malware;
- Contains advertisements or solicitations of any kind, or other commercial content;
- Is designed to impersonate others;
- Contains personal information (such as messages that include phone numbers, Social Security numbers, payment card numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references), except where we expressly ask you to provide such information;
- Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of T4D purporting to speak on behalf of T4D or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning T4D;
- Contains messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information;
- Contains multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point;
- Contains chain letters of any kind; or
- Contains identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message; this prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using the invitation functionality that may be available on the Site to send messages to people who do not know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using the Site to connect to people who do not know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; or (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases or group aliases.
You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Some features that may be available on this Site require registration. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
This Site may contain links to other websites or resources that are operated by third parties not affiliated with T4D. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Inclusion of links to other sites or resources should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites or resources. Different terms and conditions and privacy policies may apply to your use of any linked sites or resources. T4D is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
THE SITES AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS OF THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. T4D MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL T4D, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MANUFACTURING, DISTRIBUTING, MARKETING, OR SELLING THE SERVICE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICEs, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM T4D OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO T4D'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES.
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY STATED TO THE CONTRARY, ALL PRICES AND DISCOUNTS FOR ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE ("OFFERS") ARE EXCLUSIVE OF APPLICABLE SERVICE AND SHIPPING CHARGES AND FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES. PRODUCTS AND OFFERS MAY VARY AND ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, DELIVERY RULES AND TIMES. OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED, ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ARE SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS, LIMITATIONS AND BLACKOUT PERIODS. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS (AS DEFINED BELOW) ARE LIMITED TO ONE PER CUSTOMER ORDER, ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, ARE NOT FOR RESALE AND MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. PRICES AND CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
T4D RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHIN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT AND PROCESS ANY AND ALL CUSTOMER ORDERS AND TO SUSPEND, DISCONTINUE, AND REFUSE THE USE OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY AND ALL OFFERS, PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS, GIFT CARDS, GIFT CERTIFICATES, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER SIMILAR DEVICES AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS OR CAMPAIGNS ("PROMOTIONAL OFFERS") IN THE EVENT OF ADVERTISING ERRORS AND/OR THE ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED MISUSE, FRAUD OR ABUSE ASSOCIATED WITH SAID PROMOTIONAL OFFERS OR CUSTOMER ORDERS.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL PROMOTIONAL CHANNELS OF T4D AND THAT OF ITS AFFILIATES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE INTERNET, TELEPHONE, CATALOG, RADIO, TELEVISION, MOBILE DEVICE, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND PARTICIPATING RETAIL STORES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITES, AND THAT T4D WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES. T4D MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) ACCESS TO THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES OR PURSUANT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (V) ANY ERRORS ON THE SITES WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (VI) THE SITES OR SERVICES ON WHICH THEY ARE HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR A PORTION OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL T4D BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF T4D HAD BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, T4D WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITES BY T4D OR ANYONE ELSE. T4D DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, POSTED ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITES AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USER-GENERATED CONTENT. HOWEVER, NOTHING IN THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE INTERPRETED TO AFFECT THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT WARRANTIES THAT ARE STANDARD FOR T4D PRODUCTS, COURSES AND SERVICES.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITES OR THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ACCESS, BROWSING, OR USE OF THE SITES, OR THE DOWNLOADING OR USE OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT OR IMAGES FROM THE SITES.
T4D'S SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY WILL BE, WITHIN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, NOT MORE THAN TO REFUND THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY You FOR ANY PARTICULAR PRODUCT, COURSE OR SERVICE.
YOU AND T4D AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You will indemnify and hold harmless T4D from and against any and all fines, penalties, liabilities, losses and other damages of any kind whatsoever (including attorneys' and experts' fees), incurred by T4D and such parties, and shall defend T4D and such parties against any and all claims arising out of (1) your breach of these Terms and Use; (2) fraud you commit, or your intentional misconduct or gross negligence; or (3) your violation of any applicable U.S. of foreign law or the rights of a third party. T4D will control the defense of any claim to which this indemnity may apply, and in any event, you shall not settle any claim without the prior written approval of T4D.
When you use the Site or send emails to T4D, you are communicating with T4D electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of this Site. T4D will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from T4D intended for receipt by a customer shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide on any of the T4D Sites.
SITE-PROVIDED EMAIL AND POSTINGS
The Site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. T4D is under no obligation to review any content (including any messages) posted on or sent through the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such content. T4D, in its sole discretion, may monitor, not post or remove any such content.
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED SITE FEATURES
Access to and use of password-protected areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. You are responsible for protecting your login credentials, including any password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your login credentials. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your login credentials, notify T4D immediately. T4D may assume that any communications we receive from your email or other address, or communications that are associated with your login credentials or your account on this Site, have been made by you unless we receive notice indicating otherwise.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of T4D or its licensors or content providers, or other parties. Users or any parties acting on their behalf are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta tags on other pages or sites without the written permission of T4D or such third party which may own the Marks. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the Site without T4D's express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any Site content in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" techniques or technologies without T4D's express written consent. All content (including any software programs) available on or through the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws.
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
T4D respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You are hereby informed that T4D has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of website users or T4D members who are repeat copyright infringers. T4D may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property of a third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide T4D’s Copyright Agent the following information (to be effective, the notification must be in writing and provided to our Copyright Agent):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- T4D’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail:Training 4 Developers, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
124 Regal Oaks Way
Amherst, VA 24521
T4D may update this contact information from time to time without notice to you. We will post the current contact information on this Site.
SURVIVAL OF TERMS AFTER AGREEMENT ENDS
From time to time, T4D may offer special promotional offers that may or may not apply to your T4D account. You agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions for these special offers.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND ADMISSIBILITY
HOW TO CONTACT US
Attn: Privacy Manager
124 Regal Oaks Way
Amherst, VA 24521